Therefore our team have a strict Coronavirus policy to keep you and your family safe, if and when you need us.
As a matter of fact, all our staff have received not only two dose of vacin but also a booster jab.
So, when visiting your home, our employees will be wearing PPE equipment.
During this difficult time, our priority remain:
- To safeguard the health and well being of all our employees and customers.
- To ensure the continued supply of our services as much as possible
With this in mind, please stay safe knowing that you can count on us to help during this pandemic and beyond.
England has returned to Plan A recently.
This mean The Government is advising us to:
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested and self-isolate if required
- Let fresh air in if you meet indoors. Meeting outdoors is safer
We strictly adhere to the latest government guidance, for instance:
- For further coronavirus information please visit the NHS website .
- Mayor of London information & guidance latest update
We will update our procedures as needed to adhere to the most effective health and safety standards in accordance with the Government and local public health authorities.
Updated February 2022